![]() |
| Miriam cutting out her dinosaurs and ukuleles |
![]() |
| Rory consulted google images for accuracy |
![]() |
| Constructing and decorating |
![]() |
| Anna's sewing machine |
![]() |
| Rory's side and front elevations of a CN engine |
![]() |
| Ruth's allotment |
![]() |
| Miriam's Jurassic Park scene - notice that each dinasaur has its own ukulele |







My goodness! So glad I didn't have to judge this lot -- it would have been difficult. I'm marveling over Miriam's creation. Love the colours, and what keeps the branches on the palm tree in place?? I recognize that allotment! -- feels like I should toss some carrot peels into the compost bin. Rory's train -- are you sure you have EXACTLY the right number of pieces?? I'll have to watch for that one coming down the track. And I love the sewing machine. Looks like it is threaded correctly. And it even has a presser foot -- I can't quite make out whether it is a number 0 or a 37 patchwork foot.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea, for a Christmas challenge, I cant pick a favourite they are all excellent and so cleverly well created! The marking criteria seems very sensible especially the 'dough eaten during making'clause. Our boxing day general knowledge quiz seems positively dull by comparison, may have to address this next Christmas!
ReplyDelete