Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ruth's Flower Challenge

I have a willow basket which sits on the shelf in my craft area holding a variety of art supplies. It had a bright red and white polka dot fabric liner which clashed with the colours of the room. So I used our flowers challenge to make a new one. I've shown it from various sides because the decorations go all the way around.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great that all sides are embellished -- you can turn it and have a new view every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baskets are so useful! This one is gorgeous to boot, I love the shape of it and how it fits on your shelf perfectly. The row of flowers is balanced yet still feels random and fresh. Great job, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea,I really like the way it is different on each side, it will be like a new basket each time you turn it. The colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete